Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices. I'm a list girl (as in, I don't function without them), so I thought this would be a good choice for me! This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, and I'm super excited for this week's topic because I haven't made my TBR for winter yet, so here goes...
Karis's Top Ten Books TBR for Winter 2011-2012
(in no particular order)
*click the title for a synopsis of each book*
1. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer~ I'm ridiculously jealous of all the bloggers who got ARCs of this. It's one of my most anticipated books of 2012. January 3rd, Philomel.
2. A Million Suns by Beth Revis~ Another much-anticipated title. I adored Across the Universe and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. January 10th, Razorbill.
3. Fever by Lauren DeStefano~ I adored Wither, and have already pre-ordered this. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Honestly, I'm glad I waited until summer to read Wither, because the wait is a few months less painful. February 21st, Simon & Schuster.
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi~ I am trying not to read my copy of this right now because I have other books for review that release before it, but I am having a hard time waiting... January 3rd, HarperCollins Children's Books.
5. Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne~ This cover is one of my favorites of all the upcoming 2012 releases. Just stunning. I've heard good advance buzz and can't wait to read this. February 2nd, Putnam Juvenile.
6. Fracture by Megan Miranda~ I've heard it said that if you loved If I Stay, then you will love this. This is another one that I have, and am itching to read, but am trying to wait for until I catch up on my earlier releases. January 17th, Walker & Co.
7. Everneath by Brodi Ashton~ The most gorgeous cover so far for 2012. I have this and will probably read it very soon. The advance buzz has been amazing! January 24th, Balzer + Bray.
8. When the Sea Is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen~ This looks like it's going to be amazing. It comes out toward the end of winter, but I think it will definitely get read immediately upon release (unless I'm lucky enough to get an advance copy). February 28th, Farrar, Straus, & Giroux BYR.
9. Dead to You by Lisa McMann~ I've been looking forward to this release for a LONG time. I love Lisa's books and this one looks to be one of her best yet! February 7th, Simon Pulse.
10. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green~ I am such a John Green fangirl, so I will read this immediately upon release. I would read this without even knowing what it's about because I love his books so much, but this actually looks to be made of awesome anyway. Win, win! January 10th, Dutton Juvenile.