Friday, April 15, 2011

Check This Out!

I wouldn't exactly call this a "post".  I'm actually trying to stay away from here today so that my house can look less like a bomb hit it, but damn you Twitter and your evil distracting ways...

If you know me, or have read my earlier post about books I'm looking forward to, then you know that If I Stay, by Gayle Forman, is one of my favorite books.  Anyway, I came across something related to that book that is REALLY COOL, and wanted to share....

So... Click HERE, and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO