Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rock the Drop 2012!!!


Ya'll today is Support Teen Lit Day and in honor of it, readergirlz and Figment are once again hosting Operation Rock the Drop!  It's super easy to take part, and I really enjoyed doing it last year.  All you do is go to the readergirlz Rock the Drop page and print out some of the awesome bookplates, paste them in YA and MG books, and drop them in random public places throughout the day where teens might pick them up.  Take a photo of each "drop" and post it on the readergirlz Facebook page and tweet with the hashtag #rockthedrop.   For even more info, click HERE.

Last year I dropped 12 books, and all of them were snatched up before I left the area.  In fact, I ended up dropping 5 books at the softball park alone, and saw girls already reading them while in the dugout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO