Saturday, August 13, 2011

How Big Is Your R.A.K.? (1)

Book Soulmates

I've never done this before, but it looks kind of fun, so what the hey?  Brilliantly hosted by Book Soulmates, it's basically a way for bloggers to share books.  Post your wishlist on the monthly list, and you may be luck enough to get some free books that you have been wanting.  Then go and peruse the lists of others and send someone some books.  Fun, right?  Aside from the fun kindness going around, our fabulous hosts are doing a giveaway in conjunction.  Sign up, and you could win a $20 Amazon.com gift card.  Not that any of you would have a need for one of those...

So, if you're not doing it already, do it! What do you have to lose? Besides, how can we compare R.A.K.s if you don't have one? :)

Here are my wishlist links if you want to buy me books... My sole purpose for requesting a few of these is to have them signed at Decatur Book Festival and given away (because I won't part with my copies!).

1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog, I nominated you for an award: http://reviewingwhatimreading.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-blog-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO