Top Ten Books I Want to Give As Gifts
1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare~ Since I just mailed a personalized, signed copy of this book to my Secret Santa person, it had to top my list. I hope she loves it! :-)
2. Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson~ This is the other book I sent to my Secret Santa person. Three kick-ass authors white a seasonally appropriate book? Can't go wrong! Plus my person listed all three as faves. Win!
3. Dear Bully edited by Megan Kelley Hall and Carrie Jones~ I'm getting this book for my kids' teachers this year. I think all teachers, parents, coaches, etc. should read it. Read my review HERE.
4. Wonderstruck and The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick~ Not only are they great stories, but the pencil illustrations are gorgeous. I'll probably get these for my dad this year. He's always admired my copy of Hugo.
5. Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey by Bob McCabe~ Have you seen this book. It's SO awesome! This is the book that I most want, so I'm kind of dropping hints to my husband who *should* read my blog.
6. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley~ I just read this and I think my sister would love it, so I'm probably going to get it for her. Read my review of it HERE.
7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins~ I finally got my sister to get over her title/cover aversion to read Anna and the French Kiss, and she LOVED it! Her library doesn't have Lola yet, so I will also send it to her. Read my review HERE.
8. Junie B. Jones First Grader Boxed Set (Books 1-8) by Barbara Park~ I hate Junie B., but my 7 year-old daughter LOVES her, so I am caving and getting her this. I refuse to read them to her though. Her poor grammar drives me nuts!
9. Oopsy Daisy by Lauren Myracle~ I'm getting this one for review and then giving it to my 10 year old who worships the ground Lauren walks on. She'll be super excited to get it a week before its release!
10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins~ Everyone on my list who hasn't read this, is getting it before the movie comes out. A MUST read for everyone!