Monday, December 5, 2011

Go Team Katsa!


Hey All!  I just needed to do a quick post to advocate for my all-time favorite YA Heroine EVER, Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore.  The YA Sisterhood is hosting the YA Heroines Tourney, and while I'm not Katsa's official advocate (that would be Stacy and Pixie over at Page Turner's Blog), I did want to spread the word and encourage you to vote.  She is up against a formidable opponent, Emerson from Hourglass by Myra McEntire !  If you have been a follower for any amount of time, you know I LOVED that book and I love Emerson, but she's no Katsa!  Anyway, voting closes at 12:01am tonight, so get your bootie over there an vote!  It only takes a minute!  Just click HERE!!! When you're finished, make sure to tweet that you voted @YASisterhood with the hashtags #HeroinesTourney and #TeamKatsa (or #TeamEmerson, if you must.)!

GO TEAM KATSA!!!

Check out the bracket so far!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO