Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.  Each week a new Top Ten list topic is posted and book bloggers fill in their own choices.  I'm a list girl (as in, I don't function without them), so I thought this would be a good choice for me!  This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings.  For me, it will be extremely difficult to narrow it down to just 10...  


Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

1.  Fever by Lauren DeStefano~ It's not out until February 21st, bu Santa IS magic, so maybe, just maybe...

2.  A Million Suns by Beth Revis~ Another book that isn't out yet (January 10th), but maybe Santa has some ARC connections?

3.  Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey by Bob McCabe~ This one has actually been published.  BUT, it's $75, so it's unlikely anyone will be getting it for me.  *sigh*

4.  Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton~ I have been wanting to read this all year but my library doesn't have it, and I always forget to look for it when I am in the bookstore.

5.  Entangled by Cat Clarke~ Another book I've wanted to read all year.  I can't find this one anywhere though!  Book Depository's been out for ages, as has Amazon.  And forget the local stores.  Maybe Santa can have the elves make me a copy!

6.  The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder~ I've heard such wonderful things about this book!  I can't wait to read it.

7.  Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer~ I need this book.  Since the ARC Fairy didn't deliver, I am kind of hoping Santa will!  It releases January 3rd.

8.  Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay~ This book looks so cute.  I could totally see curling up to read it on a cold, lazy day.

9.  The Fault In Our Stars by John Green~ But it has to come with a ticket to the signing in Atlanta on January 15th (WOOT!).

10.  Legend by Marie Lu~ I really want to read this!  I've heard such awesome things!  If Santa doesn't bring this, I'm buying it for myself.  :)

*Don't forget to register for my 25 Days of Jubilation Giveaway!  Three lucky entrants will win their choice of one book off of my Top 25 YA Books of 2011!  Click HERE!*

18 comments:

  1. I hope Santa gets you some of these books. Maybe he'll even get you gift cards.
    http://its-raining-books.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-want-for_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the second list that has harry potter: from page to screen on it that I've seen! As a crazed harry potter fan, I'm mildly disappointed that I didn't know this was a book before! lol
    happy holidays! thanks for stopping by!
    xoxo

    http://inner-aspen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog... I'm interested in Legend myself... Well, I hope Santa will bring you all of your wishes. If not Santa, maybe your husband? :-)

    Happy holidays,
    Nancy @ Simple Clockwork

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karis,
    Thanks for hopping by What She Read. I see from your bio that we have a lot in common, although we live in different parts of the country (me: Pacific NW). And that book about Harry Potter, Stage to Screen looking fascinating. I might just have to put that one on my list too!
    Hope you get your wishes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you hoping that Santa has some ARC connections books :) January is going to break the bank for me- there are so many great books out!
    Hope Santa is very good to you this year.
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard really good things about Love & Leftovers. Hope Santa is good to you!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your giveaway! I want just about all the books you have on your list as well! Great choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JOHN GREEN! You must go see him at the signing. I saw him in Asheville, NC this fall and it was amazing. He signed all my books for me and my library's copies. I wish Santa had a direct line to get me a copy of The Fault in Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great list! I would love the Harry Potter one also! boo for being so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Referring to your comment on my blog about Dear Bully, I LOVE that you gave that to your kids' teachers!! What a great idea!

    Great books on your list too! I've got a couple of those that I need to get around to reading ;)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my list and commenting! What a great list you have. That HP book is just gorgeous- I have seen it in stores, but yes, a pricey one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome choices. =]
    I love that Santa could possibly have ARC connections. =] Also my brother is getting the HP page to screen I can't wait to look at it too. =] Thanks for visiting my Top Ten. =]
    -Michael
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lot of great books there, I can't even begin to start at what I would want first off of this list, lol. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list!
    Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey looks UH-mazing!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of any of these, but the "Complete Film-Making Journey" sounds fun. Best of luck on getting what you wish for Christmas, Karis! And Happy Holidays! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to read The Fault in Our Stars! I'd also love to get a copy of Harry Potter Page to Screen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard awesome things about Legend too, and I can't wait for Fever!

    Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many of these are on my wishlist as well. I hope you get some of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO