Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Neglect!

Hi Ya'll!  Sorry I've been so neglectful of my blog of late.  It's been crazy around here!  My twins turned eight last week, I had houseguests for way too long, and tons of other stuff going on!  I'm back now though, and have some great stuff coming up.  I'm going to a signing with the fabulous Lauren Oliver tonight, so I will have a signed copy of her new book, The Spindlers, to give away (read my review HERE).  I will also be doing a few other giveaways in upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!  Additionally, I will be posting tons of reviews! I'm woefully behind on that, so I plan to spend a day or two writing lots.  Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO