Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Have Not Abandoned My Blog! I Swear!

I know I have been MIA for a couple of weeks, but I will be back with loads of great reviews soon!  It is the last week of school and the last week of rec softball, plus it is also the first week of All-Star softball and swim practices.  I have team parties, class parties, field days, and graduations to plan and/or attend, and I've just been SLAMMED!  I have been reading, and I have a bunch of reviews started, I just seem to get sidetracked by other things before I finish.  Fortunately, school is out on Wednesday, which means the madness will slow down some.  When it does, I will be back, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO