Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Miss Me?

Hi All!  I hope you haven't missed me too terribly!  I got asked at the very last minute to take over the chairpersonship of the book fair at my daughter's new school, and I gladly did, but I literally had to drop my life to do it on such short notice...  This is the first time I've opened my laptop in a week, and, oh, how I've missed it.

I was almost caught up on my reviews, and now I'm a bit behind again, but not horribly so (I didn't have much time to read last week either).  Today and tomorrow I will be posting some reviews, and trust me, you want to read them... I just read Maureen Johnson's new book The Name of the Star, and WOW!  It was awesome!  I can't wait to gush about it!  I think I might have to give a copy away because I loved it so much!  Stay tuned!

Sooooo... I'm back!  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking over the chairperson position for such an important event! :D I would love to chair a book fair at either a school or my library (if we didn't have a Friends' Group for that). I hope everything went well (or will go well) at your daughter's new school. Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the chairperson position!!! I hope you enjoy. And ummm, about that giveaway........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Karis! I also recently finished "The Name of the Star" and enjoyed it. Glad to hear you liked it very much. There were definitely creepy parts in the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO