Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday (3)


In My Mailbox (IMM) was started by The Story Siren a few years back, and is a great way for bloggers to give the books they are reading (or are planning to read) a quick mention. My mailbox has been pretty bare this week, but I have a couple of new books...

Angelfire (Angelfire - Trilogy)Angelfire
By Courtney Allison Moulton
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins
Publication Date: February 15, 2011
Source: Library
Date Acquired: May 1st, 2011
Goodreads Synopsis
I have been waiting patiently for this from the library for ages. I hope it's worth it!


CloakedCloaked
By Alex Flinn
Publisher: HarperClollins
Publication Date: February 8th, 2011
Source: Library
Goodreads Synopsis
Date Acquired: May 1st, 2011



My Unfair Godmother
By Janette Rallison
Publisher: Walker Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: April 12th, 2011
Source: Library
Goodreads Synopsis
Date Acquired: May 1st, 2011




We All Fall Down: Living with AddictionWe All Fall Down: Living with Addiction
By Nic Sheff
Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers
 Publication Date: April 5th, 2011
 Source: Purchase

Goodreads Synopsis
 Date Acquired: April 28th, 2011
  



Ashfall  Ashfall
 By Mike Mullin
 Publisher: Tanglewood Press
 Publication Date: October 11th, 2011
 Source: NetGalley (ARC)

Goodreads Synopsis
 Date Acquired: April 27th, 2011
 This looks really good, but I probably won't read it right away since the publisher doesn't want a review posted until 30 days before release...





3 comments:

  1. Definitely read Angelfire first! It is one of my all time favorites. The others look really great as well - Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading We All Fall Down and it's great so far! Quite sad though. As for your other new reads, they look good! I'm SO jealous of My Unfair Godmother. I read the first book and adored it! I can't wait to get a chance to read MUG. :) haha the acronym is mug ;)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I adore comments since they make me feel special and loved, just please don't spam me. I'm not interested in vacation offers, millions of dollars from Nigeria, or anything not book related!

Also, this is an award-free blog. As flattered as I am, I just don't have time. I'm happy if I have time to post all of my reviews on time, and am a momma of three to boot, but I appreciate the thoughts! XO